AERO CHROME* Surgical Gowns
HALYARD* AAMI Level 4 surgical gowns offer superior performance and breathable protection.
This product is not available for purchase by the general public. Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Colour that stands out from the crowd
- The distinctive silvery colour makes it easy for key staff to choose the gown with the highest level of protection.
- Helps ensure proper protection during long, fluid-intensive procedures.14
- Helps users avoid choosing a more protective gown than required for their role in the procedure.
- Generates potential cost savings.
AERO CHROME* Breathable Performance Surgical Gowns
When choosing from the sea of blue gowns, your Operating Theatre staff may end up under-protected or wearing a higher protection level than they require. The silvery colour of AERO CHROME* makes it easy to choose the right gown for the right procedure.
- Proprietary fabric technology allows moisture vapor to escape while maintaining a high performance barrier.8
- Designed to keep your Operating Theatre staff both cool and protected during long, fluid-intensive procedures.9
- Easy Selection To Avoid Misuse.
The collar that stays
The soft, comfortable collar stays flat against the skin to minimise gaping and possible exposure.1
The back panel that breathes
The AERO CHROME* surgical gown has a highly breathable back panel that maximises air circulation.3
Tested against up to 52 cytotoxic drugs
Donning AERO CHROME* Surgical Gowns
Request more information.
Contact Us Form
1 – Comfort Study 2015.
2 – On average. Based on Halyard data.
3 – ISO 22610 (wet), ISO 22612 (dry), ASTM F1671 and ASTM F1670, hydrohead 20811.
4 – Meets ASTM F1671 in the critical zones (ties, fabric, sleeve seams), per AAMI PB70:2012 Level 4.
5 – Meets AAMI Level 4, AAMI PB70:2012, EN13795 High Performance
6 – Per ISO 11810.
7 – Per EN Resistance to Linting and Particulates test data. Abrasion resistant per Martindale test method.
8 – ASTM F1671, MOCON and cup crush testing.
9 – ISO 22610 (wet),ISO 22612 (dry), ASTM F1671 and ASTM F1670, Hydrohead-20811.
10 – As measured by basis weight of fabric, MOCON study, cup crush method and comfort panel study. Data on file, Halyard Health.
11 – Per hydrohead test method.
12 – As measured by MOCON and Hydrohead test methods.
13 – Per Martindale Abrasion test.
14 – Meets ASTM F1671 in the critical zones (ties, fabric, sleeve seams), per AAMI PB70:2012 Level 4.