AERO BLUE* Surgical Gowns
HALYARD* AAMI Level 3 surgical gowns offer superior protection and unsurpassed comfort for a wide range of procedures.
This product is not available for purchase by the general public. Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
AERO BLUE* Performance Surgical Gown
Superior protection and unsurpassed comfort for a wide range of procedures.
The AERO BLUE* Performance Surgical Gown is lighter, more breathable, amazingly soft10 with four times more fluid protection in the critical zones than other gowns in its class11. To understand how that’s possible, you have to delve down to its core. AERO BLUE* innovative fabric features our proprietary Cool Shield Core technology that lets moisture vapor pass through without fluid penetration.12 It also builds in softness and elasticity for freedom of movement without tearing.
- The only AAMI3 gown fabric with a protective core.12
- 2 times more protective than conventional reinforced gowns.11
- Greater resistance to abrasion12 than Cardinal RoyalSilk.™
- Highest rating against ignition6 from surgical lasers and other heat sources.
- Lightest weight of disposable AAMI3 and AAMI4 gowns.10
- Innovative Cool Shield Core technology makes AERO BLUE* Performance gowns more protective, softer, thinner and lighter.
- Your core gown – so versatile you can consolidate SKUs, simplify inventory management, and reduce your cost-in-use
Cool Shield Core Technology
This fabric allows moisture vapor to pass through without fluid penetration.12
Learn How The Cool Shield Core Works
Request More Information
Contact Us Form
1 – Comfort Study 2015.
2 – On average. Based on Halyard data.
3 – ISO 22610 (wet), ISO 22612 (dry), ASTM F1671 and ASTM F1670, hydrohead 20811.
4 – Meets ASTM F1671 in the critical zones (ties, fabric, sleeve seams), per AAMI PB70:2012 Level 4.
5 – Meets AAMI Level 4, AAMI PB70:2012, EN13795 High Performance.
6 – Per ISO 11810.
7 – Per EN Resistance to Linting and Particulates test data. Abrasion resistant per Martindale test method.
8 – ASTM F1671, MOCON and cup crush testing.
9 – ISO 22610 (wet),ISO 22612 (dry), ASTM F1671 and ASTM F1670, Hydrohead-20811.
10 – As measured by basis weight of fabric, MOCON study, cup crush method and comfort panel study. Data on file, Halyard Health.
11 – Per hydrohead test method.
12 – As measured by MOCON and Hydrohead test methods.
13 – Per Martindale Abrasion test.
14 – Meets ASTM F1671 in the critical zones (ties, fabric, sleeve seams), per AAMI PB70:2012 Level 4.