The cost of supply chain issues add up quickly. Financial costs may include higher cost of substitute products, increased waste, readmission penalties or absenteeism.
O&M Halyard has ownership
of every step in the value chain;
from design to delivery, providing
you with clinical superior products.
Our vertically integrated supply chain makes our process better.
- Designing products to ensure appropriateness for use
- Select the best raw materials
- Self-manufacture most of our products, many in North America
- Apply high-quality standards
Reliability starts with being carefully made.
- Standardized, proprietary processes
- Manufacturing in US, Mexico, Honduras and Thailand
- Reliability across locations
Clinically Superior Products
- Patented, proprietary products
- Control over raw material selection
- Numerous quality checkpoints
- Reliability in every product category
- In-house labor force
- Workforce initiatives focused on safety, sustainability, and community involvement
- Reliability through a stable work force